Star Bright Wallpaper

I've created another festive screen wallpaper for you this week adding a bright modern twist to a traditional star theme to create 'Star Bright'.

 I'm super busy at this time of year so I hung pennants from my 'The Week' pack and I am going to select 6 main tasks for each day to keep me focused. 



I'm so glad to be able to share this week's 'Star Bright' screensaver with you. Simply download the images from google drive from the links below. Store them on your camera roll and choose them for your screen saver and/or wallpaper!


I've added a print quality paper, pennant banner and binder/book cover in the growing bundle that coordinates with the screen wallpaper if you'd love to be matchy-matchy.

Find the computer wallpaper in google drive,  HERE
and the phone wallpaper HERE

If you have the Ultimate Banner and Paper Pack, the new additions are waiting for you now.


I am off to put my feet up for the last few hours of this glorious Sunday.

Have a fantastic day friends.
- Mel x