Happy Tree Printable Banner

Print these printable pennants to create a fun Christmas banner in your classroom or home learning space! 

It is Day 5 of my 12 Days of Christmas Instagram celebration and I am thrilled to be sharing this with you today. 

I am so appreciative of your support throughout this year and this is my little way of giving back and having a Christmas party. When you work at home on your own, you don't get invited to a raging office end of year event! Boo hoo.



Simply download the file, print, cut and peg it up on a line. Too easy! It coordinates with some of the resources I have already shared with you through the week.



Find it in Google Drive HERE my lovelies. 

Please be sure to sign up to my newsletter (sign up form in my blog sidebar) so I can stay in contact with you throughout 2018!



Have a wonderful day,

- Mel x