Love Painting or Coloring

Sprinkle Love Coloring Page

Free Sprinkle Love Coloring Page

We've popped back to this post in 2021 with a fresh new surprise! I've turned my original random thought and sketch into a page to share with you. You can print and paint or color it too!

It is over in our Coloring Club library waiting for you - it is simple to sign up and we explain it on the information page. 

Free Love Coloring Page
Why not team it up with a reading of In My Heart by Jo Witek or similar. It is a new one on our shelf and we love it!
Valentine Art Project

Original Sprinkle Love All Around post


Happy Valentine's Day, sweet friends!

We had a very ordinary takeout meal tonight, as I 'hit the wall' when I got home from work and could not even stand let alone cook.

Loving what you do can be exhausting sometimes.