An Early Christmas Present

I am not sure how much I will be around in the next few days, as believe it or not, I still have Christmas shopping to complete!

I wanted to take an opportunity to thank you all for being the best and most fabulous followers ever and wish you a very Merry Christmas! I hope your year has been rewarding as mine. 

I made this scrappy Christmas Placement to help keep my daughter occupied today. She is going to get them coloured and ready for the adults that will be at our table on Christmas day. I am going to print and have ready, one for each child, and they can colour them on the day, at the table. We all know how kids get at the table! I will have some clear plastic sleeves ready to slide them into before the plate goes down (I am thinking a warm plate on crayon may end up in a bit of a mess)! 

I have also made little foldable place setting cards.


Here is one she has started already:


All you will need to do is print them out and you are all set! 


Find it FREE at Google Drive HERE


Have a wonderful day and wish me luck at the shops!