Summer Fun and Play'n'Paste!


My daughter and I had fun road-testing a paper craft newly added to our growing collection. We have a four day weekend here to celebrate the Queen's Birthday weekend. It is cold. My little man is sick. What is there to do but paper craft!?

I have created paper crafts for From the Pond for a long time, but have only recently combined them into a collection. This one is for summer and your students can record their ideas about the season on their bright summer-drink!

We got to pop open a brand new tub of one of my favourite supplies too - good old Clag Paste - perfect for Cut and Paste - it even says so on the tub! 


You can find the Summer Fun craft in our collection at TpT, or on its own.


We also had great fun with another new product - a 'Print, Play and Paste' resource. Combining two of my all time favourites - games and cut/paste!

Print the worksheets. Gather paste, scissors and a die.


Cut out the 'game pieces'


Each game in the set has different instructions - this one is roll and add 2. Once rolled, fill out the key to record learning....


And paste a game piece into position.



Once all pieces are played, a picture will be revealed!


There are 12 printable games in this packet! They are super simple to set up and your students will LOVE them!


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great weekend!