Black Cat Box Craft - FREE File


It is school holidays here in Australia, and my daughter and I are having a wonderful time being crafty and reading lots of stories. And by 'reading lots of stories' I mean, 'staying in our pyjamas till noon'. One of her favourites (and mine) is My Cat Likes To Hide in Boxes.


Together, my daughter and I made some very cute black cats last night from boxes we were about to put into the recycling bin. We painted them black and I quickly drew up some features for decoration. I have put them together in a free file, so you can make one too (see bottom of this post)! 



We hope you enjoy making one! We had to visit the craft store today to buy some orange paint, as now that we have a family of black cats, my daughter is determined that we must have an orange one!


The file includes step-by-step photos, so you can clearly show your little ones how to make one too! Find it at TpT, by clicking on the image below: